Essie Sexy Divide
loving this polish, definitely a new fave!
Gosh polish review in ‘Blue Balloon’ and ‘Wild Lilac’
I’m absolutely loving Gosh’s nail polish, these two colours especially!
Here’s the description of these polishes that the Gosh website posted
Quick drying, glossy, strong
The perfect nail lacquer is developed on the basis of the most recent cosmetic and environmental know-how within its type of products. GOSH Nail Lacquer has a consistency that is easy to apply. Well covering, strong, and with a beautiful shiny and lasting finish. Formaldehyde and Toulene- free.”
My main notes on the polishes:
- Creamy. I always hate when polishes are too runny, and it can be difficult to use a thicker polish. Thankfully, these polishes are at the sweet spot in the middle.
- Opaque. There is nothing worse than a polish that looks so pretty in the bottle but takes coat after coat after coat after coat until it looks the same as the bottle. With these polishes, however, you only need one coat to get the same look as in the bottle.
- Brush size. Although I normally prefer the brushes on the Nicole by OPI polishes (image of Nicole brush via Google on the right) I really enjoy the brushes on these. You don’t get any streaks with this brush and it’s not to big nor to small. Here’s what the brush looks like after the polish has been wiped off with a tissue
- Chipless. These polishes are good for not chipping, when used with a top and bottom coat it lasted me a week before I got any chips.
- Smell. We all know nail polish smells bad from the chemicals in it, but these polishes are quite good in the scent area. They do have a bad smell, but it’s very faint.
- Less chemicals. This goes along with the smell in a way, these polishes are formaldehyde and toulene- free
- Dry time. These polishes aren’t an instant quick dry, but they don’t take forever to dry. I’d say it took around a minute to two minutes for the nails to dry completely.
- True colour. I figured I should add this in even though the issue doesn’t happen a lot, but after being applied these colours looked the same on my nails as in the bottle.
‘Blue Balloon’ on nail. No top coat, no bottom coat, one layer of polish. No flash.
‘Wild Lilac’ on nail. No top coat, no bottom coat, one layer of polish. No flash.
‘Blue Balloon’ on nail with top coat. No flash.
‘Wild Lilac’ on nail with top coat. No flash.
Top coat used.
Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about these polishes. I suggest you all to try at least one bottle of these, and I hope to get more for my self in the future!
When I was brunette, w/long hair and fatter than now.